- Phone: (512) 345-3771
- Mailing Address: 3838 Steck Ave Austin, TX 78759
Are you interested in an opportunity to pass on your faith to the next generation? If so, we have many opportunities for you to serve within our Kid’s Ministry! But, first, let us ease your mind about a few things:
1. You don’t have to be an expert. To serve in Kid’s Ministry you must have a love and passion for God and a desire to do His will. That’s it. Not everyone has to be a teacher! You can serve by being an assistant, leading music, telling Bible stories, crafts, greeting parents, puppeteering, setting up tables, and much more!
2. You don't need to sacrifice in other areas of service. By serving one hour a week, in a month on/month off rotation, you will be able to form relationships with children that communicate love and value, stay connected with your Life Groups, and continue to serve in other areas of ministry.
3. There is no age limit. It doesn’t matter if you are 14 or 114, there is a place for you to serve in Kid’s Ministry!
4. You will not be alone. You will be supported through the Children's Minister and your co-leaders. We want to encourage, equip, energize, and empower you for ministry and make sure you are serving in an area that is the right fit for YOU.
If you are interested in more information or have any questions, please email our Children's Minister, Karen Oden, or sign up below!